Monday, April 1, 2013

Hilary

Long ago when I first started to look at dolls as something I wanted to collect or mess with I saw a new one that came out in Doll Reader Magazine. Her name was Hilary. She was about 24" tall and had a blonde curly wig and green or blue eyes. I loved her pouty face. Years later I was going to get a lady I sewed dolls clothes for, to get me a kit to build one of my own. But life got in the way and I didn't get her.  SO....I found one already put together with brown eyes and darker procelain in perfect condition on EBay and won the bid. I love her! She is 15" tall and just right for me.
Just starting to dress her. She didn't have a wig either so I used one I had here and it really set her personality.


 I always start with the shoes. It helps me to decide how I will dress them.
My hubby says she reminds him of our #2 daughter.

Bloomers
Slip
Ta Da.... Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment