Thursday, January 3, 2019

Playing dollies is fun.

I really miss it when I can't get to sew and work on my girls.  Trying to downsize the ones I have. So need a good venue in which to list them. Trying local first.
Found this Cyndee doll in a local thrift store. Has body stains I am not going to touch. I just cleaned as best I could and added the wig. She was bald.
After I got done dressing her. She turned out really cute but some people call my dolls creepy. I only think creepy when someone corrupts a doll with faux blood and gore. Not my bag. Dolls are for fun and love and sentiment. 

Found in a local Antique mall. The case would have cost more then I paid for all of it.
the wig is not original. She is an Alice in Wonderland doll. So will have to find the right wig and do a dress that fits the image of what she was. But her shoes are original.

1 comment: