Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Toni P90

I never had one of these but I heard about them. On one of the doll lists I am on , they had a discussion about the Toni dolls and their dresses...well that did it. I was hooked and had to have one. Now when I look for the dolls I want, I look for a fixer upper first. So I found one
 If the dress was any good it was ruined by some bad stitching.I don't think I can fix it. So she will get a new one
 When I go the clothes off I saw the fading on the plastic and it appeared to have been scrubbed and the lips were badly painted.  So guess I will get my first experience in painting hard plastic.

 She looks pretty good here. I couldn't find a wig that I liked so I washed her original and glued it back on.
I love how she turned out

New duds and shoes... looks like a new girl now!


No comments:

Post a Comment