Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Magic Attic Doll

 I have a great sister who looks out for dolls. She never knows what she has when she finds them. I really lucked out when she brought in two dolls one evening. She had gone to a thrift store and got me a Magic Attic and a Bitty Baby as part of a bag sale...WAY TO GO SIS!!!!
Tonight for a relaxer I tackled the Magic Attic. She had a loose arm but I was not very successful in making it tighter but I don't look for it to fall off any time soon...when it does I will do both arms.
When sis brought her to me she was nekked.

 On a doll list I belong to, one of the ladies there gave me an original outfit for this particular MA doll... So for months she sat like that...
 till tonight when I decided to play
 scrubbed her up and took off her wig. It was kind of dry and I thought of doing the boiling water dip and might try that yet, but decided to go whole hog and change her hair.  I used sharpie markers to outline the eyes and accent her lips...then some regular make up blush...I used a clear sealer where I used the Sharpie
 Played around with a couple wigs and really liked how that set her off...then glued it on and redressed her...I love her even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment