Sunday, March 23, 2014

Little Angels

These dolls were made in the 1950s. They have jointed knees.  One in this group is a knock off. She had molded on shoes and socks.  I have one more to do, but he had to have his hands repaired. So I am working on building some missing fingers before he gets dressed...


 She got a re-root and under those shoes were the molded in ones...this is the Little Angel Wannabe. Not sure who she is.

 ***************************************************************************
I went a little wild here and had fun. She got a total revamp and modernization.

****************************************************************


I might re-wig her yet. Not made up my mind yet.

This little fella is waiting till I finish his hands and then I will see abut how to dress him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment